Look at Industries globally and you’ll find that they too have caught the novel Coronavirus – or at least its financial impact, with an estimated contraction of 5.2% in global GDP in 2020 according to Global Economic Prospects. The most affected industries include IT Services, Manufacturing, Travel & Tourism, Financial Services, Mining, and Construction, with declining rates of up to 23% between April and June 2020. The pandemic, on the other hand, gave a huge boost to internet services and digital transformation worldwide with a significant part of the industries and companies that have started working and collaborating from home.
With such a condition a demand for data centers has gone up as technologies working remotely are playing a crucial role in keeping companies functional in this pandemic. The emergence of a new business environment in the wake of COVID-19 boosted the cloud services and digitization as companies modernize their digital infrastructure with an improved way of working.
But what is a Data Center? A data center is a physical space where organizations can store their hyper-distributed data, within a safe and secure facility with dedicated and reliable power, and network transmission. Currently, large enterprises process millions of bytes of information every day – both in the form of structured and unstructured data, and need a partner to securely host them. Many firms also prefer to shift cloud-based applications to data centers, minimizing the cost of running an in-house server and its maintenance.
To meet the constant demand for instant access, data centers are expected to run 24/7, which needs real-time monitoring of infrastructure, equipment upgrades, power distribution, air handling, and much more. Better infrastructure protection necessitates both the provision of security from internal threats and data breach. To stop this data leak, data centers are adopting increased security at the infrastructure layer that gives a more fine-grained approach, along with greater agility and adaptation. Lookout for reasons why companies should choose the hyperscale data center services:
- Higher Margins: Datacenter services allow enterprises to modify solutions to help them avail service efficiencies and scale costs. Datacenters provide companies with an optimum solution that requires fewer systems or less storage space for service users to achieve marginal growth.
- Data Storage and Management: Data Centers always push their horizons of tangible capacity to meet present and future requirements of Data Security and Availability. With new ways of data management companies can leverage cloud storage capabilities that help them to maximize resources and covering ways to improve them.
- Safety and Recovery: Quick disaster recovery in the shortest turnaround time plays a vital role in a data center environment. Along with the virtual security of the data, data center sketches a comprehensive plan on the infrastructure, potential threats, and asset for backup and recovery of your data.
- Data Space Management: Maintaining a physical server is a burden on budget and manpower. Utilizing an off-site data center gives tremendous flexibility, to add selective space as needed, allowing businesses to pay for only space and resources when they need it.
- Expert’s advice:It’s easier and agile when you let experts handle and monitor your company data. An expert at data center collect organizes and distributes your company data for agile and centralized data delivery and maintenance.
Considered a best-in-class hosting infrastructure and the first Rated 4 Datacenter in India, CtrlS chooses to take data center services an extra mile with:
- Over 20,000 racks and 200MW of power spread across major Indian metro cities
- World’s First LEED Platinum V4 O+M Certified that is planned for decades of operational sustainability at zero downtime for uninterrupted support to manage operations 24*7*365.
- Solar based Hyperscale data centers for energy efficiency, reducing operational cost and carbon footprint
- India’s only 100% Quake Proof setup for better disaster management.
- Cloud hosting services, hyper-scale hosting, and auditing the datacenters as per established benchmarking.
The global Data Center Security market expects to scale at USD 20.19 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 14.70. Whereas Data Center Service market is expected to grow by USD 3.35 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 15%. Data centers, now and in upcoming years will continue to play a vital role in the ingestion, computation, managed storage, and management of information. Experience how CtrlS datacenters provide businesses utmost security without interruption of mission-critical infrastructure with optimized cost.